Mabuhaii Nursing Home
Philippines, Iloilo

Location: The four small family houses are centrally located in the small quiet town of Iloilo. The town is easily accessible from Manila via a private airport.

Rooms and Furnishings: The small, single-storey Filipino style family houses provide a very relaxing atmosphere with four residents each. A total of 16 residents live in single rooms. In the centre of each hose are the living and dining rooms with the bedrooms placed on their perimeter. An additional toilet is also centrally located in each house. Each house has its own kitchen for cooking. An inviting, shady terrace allows you to relax at any time of day. All buildings are cooled by air conditioning. Facilities also include satellite television and WIFI.

Rooms: The rooms are between 12 and 16 m² in size and are all equipped with a nursing bed, a table with a chair and a wardrobe. On request, these can also be set up by yourself.

Nursing staff: All nursing staff are from the Philippines and are registered nurses. The care varies between 1: 1 to 1: 3 per day shift, depending on the level of care required. The care is organized by a ward manager.

Care: There is a nearly 1: 1 care. The care is in English. German-speaking employees are occasionally available. Due to its small size and the extremely family-orientated atmosphere, the facility is particularly suitable for people with dementia. But seniors with other diseases can be cared for as well. It offers a varied activities itinerary with daily events, such as bingo. Everyday life is organised together with the residents.

Medical care: A doctor regularly looks after the residents and looks after the elderly. The costs are to be paid by yourself.

Meals: All meals are adapted to the local Filipino food. Cooked in the house kitchen.

Resident Structure: Of the 16 residents, 70% are Filipinos and the remaining 30% are from different parts of the world, but mostly from Switzerland. Senior citizens with a special connection to the Philippines are always happy to move in.

Costs: There are 3 levels of care: Basic, Standard and Prime Class. These cost between 1000 € and 3000 € per month.
The German nursing care insurance and health insurance assume no costs in the Philippines. With a permanent visa, the German tax and social security obligations are eliminated. With the expenses saved, medical services can be refinanced.

Medical care: A doctor regularly looks after the residents and looks after the elderly. The costs are to be paid by yourself.

Meals: All meals are adapted to the local Filipino food. Cooked in the house kitchen.

Resident Structure: Of the 16 residents, 70% are Filipinos and the remaining 30% are from different parts of the world, but mostly from Switzerland. Senior citizens with a special connection to the Philippines are always happy to move in.

Costs: There are 3 levels of care: Basic, Standard and Prime Class. These cost between 1000 € and 3000 € per month.
The German nursing care insurance and health insurance assume no costs in the Philippines. With a permanent visa, the German tax and social security obligations are eliminated. With the expenses saved, medical services can be refinanced.

Interested?

Fill out the form and get an additional discount!

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Menu

Zu Ihrer Person